Girls be Girls
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : 1, 2  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 16-05-16

The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || Icon_minitimema mei 16, 2016 9:58 pm

THE RED DRAGON
Jij Hanni, ik Will - the usual stuff <3

--
Will makes sure that his FBI-badge is hanging completely straight, before knocking on Dr. Lecter's door. He was slightly nervous, although he didn't know why he was feeling that way.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Hyden

Hyden

Aantal berichten : 142

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || Icon_minitimema mei 16, 2016 11:09 pm

Hannibal looked up from his little wooden box, filled with think paper cards. The knocking on his front door came as a slight surprise while he looked at the watch on his wrist. He could have known that Will would be right on time. With light, certain steps he walked to his front door and opened it to welcome his client. 'Come in Will.'
Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || Icon_minitimema mei 16, 2016 11:17 pm

Will nodded at his psychiatrist. "Goodmorning, Dr. Lecter," he greeted the man. He walked into the room, which was so familiar to him. He had been here countless of times and it always looked exactly the same. Except from the little wooden box on his desk, which he hadn't actually noticed before. "What's in the box?" he asked, out of curiousity.
Hyden

Hyden

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || Icon_minitimema mei 16, 2016 11:23 pm

Hannibal followed his dark haired client after closing the wooden door after him. A smile formed around his lips while he looked at the paper-filled box at his dresser. 'My recipes. You should join me for dinner, once you found some time.'
Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || Icon_minitimema mei 16, 2016 11:32 pm

Will turned around, so he could look at Hannibal. His mouth smiled, but his eyes didn't. "That would be an honour," he replied. He still wasn't really sure how he felt about dr. Lecter. He was an interesting person for sure, but were they friends? Or.. was all of this just because of their work? "Hannibal? May I ask you something?"
Hyden

Hyden

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || Icon_minitimema mei 16, 2016 11:39 pm

Hannibal kept smiling his particular smile while closing the box once again. He would gladly share his recipes, but it was for another time. 'Well, ofcourse.'
Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || Icon_minitimema mei 16, 2016 11:50 pm

Will frowned. He wasn't exactly sure what he wanted to ask.. or well he did. But.. the words just didn't seem to form the right sentence. "What are we?" he eventually asked, which sounded stupid - but he had already spoken the words before he realised. "I mean.. are we.. friend? Or is this just.." he didn't complete the sentence, unsure of how it should've ended.
Hyden

Hyden

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || Icon_minitimema mei 16, 2016 11:54 pm

Hannibal opened a drawer to put away the box with his carefully written recipes, before eyeing his client. 'Some thinks just become to solid by naming them, don't you think?'
Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || Icon_minitimema mei 16, 2016 11:57 pm

Will lifted up his shoulders. "I suppose you're right." He sat down in one of the two chairs, as usual. "However, don't you think that our.. relationship is quite.. odd?"
Hyden

Hyden

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || Icon_minitimedi mei 17, 2016 12:03 am

Hannibal sat down in the other chair, crossing his legs. 'That's just why I think you shouldn't want to name it. It is to.. complicated and diverse.'
Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || Icon_minitimedi mei 17, 2016 12:08 am

Will laughed softly. "You've once again made clear that you're absolutly the smart one of the two of us." He looked at the man, a bit more serious now. "What do you want me to tell you today, dr. Lecter?"
Hyden

Hyden

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || Icon_minitimedi mei 17, 2016 7:04 pm

Hannibal couldn't help but smile a little. 'Tell me how you experienced the last victim and it's murder.'
Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || Icon_minitimedi mei 17, 2016 7:40 pm

Will stayed silent for a few seconds. "Didn't Jack tell you?" he answered, a bit surprised. "I had these weird hallucinations whilst I was looking at the crime scene.. I got back to reality covered in the victim's blood, I had contaminated the crime scene on accident. Jack's still pretty pissed off."
Hyden

Hyden

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || Icon_minitimedi mei 17, 2016 8:16 pm

Hannibal nodded for a second, before looking at his hands. 'What did you see when you had these hallucinations, Will? Did they tell you something?' he asked, shifting his gaze to the eyes of the brown haired man in front of him.
Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || Icon_minitimedi mei 17, 2016 8:52 pm

Will avoided Hannibal's gaze, or at least he made an attempt to avoid it. "It was odd.. I euh.. suddenly was at my own house - cleaning out a fish that I'd caught. A lot of blood suddenly started oozing out of the fish and that's all.. after that I woke up covered in her blood.." He sighed. "I'm not sure what my hallucinations mean.. I've been having an awful lot of them though.." He finally dared to look at the other man again.
Hyden

Hyden

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || Icon_minitimedi mei 17, 2016 9:30 pm

Hannibal paused for a moment, thinking of what Will just told him. Awful hallucinations, a lot of blood.. 'Do you sleep well, Will? At night I mean?'
Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || Icon_minitimedi mei 17, 2016 10:02 pm

Will shook his head. "Not really. I'm always haunted by nightmares and haven't had a good night sleep in ages."
Hyden

Hyden

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || Icon_minitimedi mei 17, 2016 10:06 pm

Hannibal shook his head, thinking about - well, things. He didn't really know if what he wanted to do, was the right thing to do. 'Why don't you stay? Just for the night, to see if your sleep improves,' he offered. Normally, he did not want to have close contact with his clients at all, but Will was different.
Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || Icon_minitimedi mei 17, 2016 10:12 pm

Will frowned. He hadn't exactly expected that answer from his psychiatrist. But well.. as they had mentioned before - their relationship was kind of unique. He hesitated for a moment, before answering. "All right.. Sure.. It's not like it could get any worse."
Hyden

Hyden

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || Icon_minitimedi mei 17, 2016 10:28 pm

Hannibal lifted his shoulders in uncomfortableness, not really knowing what he had just done. Sure, Will was some sort of a close friend to him, but never had any friend of any kind stayed at his home, just to.. sleep over. 'That's settled then. Why don't you tell me about how you felt when you entered the crimescene?'
Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || Icon_minitimedi mei 17, 2016 10:33 pm

Will stayed silent for a few seconds once again. Trying to remember how he felt that day, but honestly he couldn't quite remember. "I guess I had an headache," which was the only thing that he sort of remembered about how he felt before entering the crimescene, "but honestly.. I don't remember much.."
Hyden

Hyden

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || Icon_minitimewo mei 18, 2016 8:48 am

Hannibal watched his client silently. Normally, he just knew what questions to ask. But today, he didn't really feel like himself. 'A headache? What caused your headache?'
Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || Icon_minitimewo mei 18, 2016 9:18 am

Will shook his head. "I'm not sure," he answered, "but I've been having them a lot lately. Maybe it's just because I'm not sleeping enough.."
Hyden

Hyden

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || Icon_minitimewo mei 18, 2016 9:51 am

Hannibal nodded slightly. 'Tell me Will, do you have a lot of contact with other people?'
Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || Icon_minitimewo mei 18, 2016 9:55 am

Will lifted up his shoulders. "Aside from you, Jack, Alana, the forensic team and obviously Abigail, not really.."
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || Icon_minitime

The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 2Ga naar pagina : 1, 2  Volgende

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Girls be Girls :: Small Games :: Fanfiction RPG-
Ga naar: