Girls be Girls
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2
AuteurBericht
Hyden

Hyden

Aantal berichten : 142
Registratiedatum : 16-05-16

The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || - Pagina 2 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimewo mei 18, 2016 9:57 am

Hannibal nodded again. 'How are you and Alana doing?'
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter

Aantal berichten : 129

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimewo mei 18, 2016 10:00 am

Will looked at the other man, rather confused. "Well, we're going along great as friends. If that's what you mean."
Hyden

Hyden

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimewo mei 18, 2016 10:17 am

Hannibal nodded. 'If that's all that you want to tell about it, yes, that's what I meant.'
Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimewo mei 18, 2016 10:27 am

Will softly smiled. "I'd tell you more about it, if there was more to tell about."
Hyden

Hyden

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimewo mei 18, 2016 10:31 am

Hannibal smiled a little, amused. 'Give it some time, and who knows what you will be able to tell me in a month.' He tapped his strangled fingers against his lips, observing Will.
Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimewo mei 18, 2016 5:28 pm

Will laughed softly. "I'm not interested in Alana, Hannibal," he said, once again. "Are you seeing anyone at the moment?" he asked him. It might've been an inappropriate question, but he couldn't help his curiousity.
Hyden

Hyden

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimewo mei 18, 2016 5:34 pm

Hannibal nodded. 'No, I'm not seeing anyone at the moment. Except for my clients of course,' he tried to make a joke out of it. No, he wasn't seeing anyone and he hadn't seen anyone for a long time.
Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimewo mei 18, 2016 7:49 pm

Will smiled. "Why aren't you seeing anyone?"
Hyden

Hyden

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimewo mei 18, 2016 10:40 pm

Hannibal smiled a little. 'Because I didn't meet the right person. Because I grew bored with all the people I've known for a long time. Pick one.' A kind of sad grin appeared on his face.
Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimewo mei 18, 2016 10:43 pm

Will looked at the man, analysing him. "You're an interesting man, dr. Lecter," he spoke - after a moment of silence.
Hyden

Hyden

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimedo mei 19, 2016 8:33 am

Hannibal smiled once again. 'You're not that boring yourself, Mr. Graham.'
Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimedo mei 19, 2016 8:33 pm

Will chuckled. "The only reason I'm interesting, is because I'm basically a psychopath."

--
zegt 'ie tegen de echt psychopaat hahahaha
Hyden

Hyden

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimedo mei 19, 2016 10:01 pm

Hannibal was still smiling. 'A psychopath? Why do you think of yourself like that?'

____

Precies hahaha
Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimedo mei 19, 2016 10:52 pm

Will lifted up his shoulders. "Why wouldn't I be one? I was the one covered in blood this morning. I have the hallucinations for it.. I even have the ability to think as a murderer."
Hyden

Hyden

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimevr mei 20, 2016 9:09 am

Hannibal observed the man in front of him. 'Did you ever kill a man? Or think of killing him or her? Not trough the eyes of the murderer, but doing it yourself, for your own... pleasure.'
Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimevr mei 20, 2016 12:05 pm

Will let out a small sigh. "I killed Jacob Hobbs," he answered. "I shot him ten times more than necessary, but I didn't enjoy it."
Hyden

Hyden

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimevr mei 20, 2016 12:11 pm

Hannibal eyed the man, startled. Of course, he did not let it show, but it did, actually, surprise him. 'If you didn't enjoy it, I would not really call you a psychopath. More like a man with an enormous.. fantasy.'
Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimevr mei 20, 2016 8:41 pm

Will chuckled softly. "An enormous fantasy about murdering people, that does sound quite psychopatic?"
Hyden

Hyden

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimevr mei 20, 2016 8:51 pm

Hannibal shook his head. 'It definitely does when you put it that way. Tell me, what is the story behind your dogs?'
Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimevr mei 20, 2016 10:03 pm

Will looked at Hannibal, with a frown on his forehead. "My dogs? Well.. all of them are straydogs. I always take a stray with me when I find one, it's kinda therapeutic I guess."
Hyden

Hyden

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeza mei 21, 2016 12:10 am

Hannibal nodded. 'Do you train them? Or do you just, well, keep them?'
Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeza mei 21, 2016 8:06 am

Will smiled, he enjoyed talking about his dogs. "They're trained, but not in a show dog way or anything like that."
Hyden

Hyden

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimeza mei 21, 2016 9:10 am

Hannibal nodded again. 'What are they trained in? The basics, or?'
Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || - Pagina 2 Icon_minitimezo mei 22, 2016 8:40 pm

Will smiled. "Just the basics, I don't feel the need to learn them more than that."
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||   The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S || - Pagina 2 Icon_minitime

The Red Dragon || HANNIGRAM T&S ||
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 2 van 2Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Girls be Girls :: Small Games :: Fanfiction RPG-
Ga naar: